What to bring when you apply
Applying for an Executive Loan with Barclays is straightforward. You simply need to visit your nearest branch and provide us with the following documents(1).
- A valid identification document such as Passport or National Identity Card
- Your latest salary slip
- A letter from your employer stating your confirmation in role with your current employer if you have been employed for less than one year
- A quotation for the asset along with an evaluation of its value performed by an evaluator acceptable to Barclays if the asset purchased will be used as collateral
- In the case where the asset will not be used as collateral but instead another security provided, an evaluation of the market value of the collateral performed by an evaluator acceptable to Barclays
- Barclays reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy. Additional documentation may be requested by Barclays as deemed necessary
- If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring along the bill of the owner of your residence along with proof of relationship
- Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our Personal Bankers for more information
You may complete the application form beforehand and bring it along to the branch on your visit. This will greatly speed along the process.