How it works
What you need to know
- Finance available up to SCR400,000
- The loan amount you qualify for will vary according to your salary and other facilities that you might already have
- Flexible repayment options of up to five years
- Interest rate remains constant over the term of the loan
What to bring when you apply
Applying for a Prestige Loan with Barclays is straightforward. You simply need to visit your nearest branch and provide us with the following documents(1).
- A valid identification document such as Passport or National Identity Card
- Your latest salary slip
- A letter from your employer stating your confirmation in role with your current employer if you have been employed for less than one year
- Barclays reserves the right to accept or decline any application based on internal policy. Additional documentation may be requested by Barclays as deemed necessary.
- If you do not receive any bills in your name, you may bring along the bill of the owner of your residence along with proof of relationship.
- Other documentary proof may be acceptable. Please consult our Personal Bankers for more information.
You may complete the application form beforehand and bring it along to the branch on your visit. This will greatly speed along the process