Recurring transfers and payments
If you need to transfer or pay the same amount of money into the same account every month, for your peace of mind that the payment will be taken care of, you can set up a recurring transfer through a Standing Order Instruction. Whether you are transferring funds into your own account, to a third-party Barclays account, to a local or international bank, you simply complete the relevant form and hand this in at your nearest branch.
Please ensure that you bring the form at least by 12.00pm, three working days before the date of the first payment to avoid missing this payment. Else we will set the first payment to be debited on the next possible working day.
The charges for setting up a recurring instruction are:
- Between your own accounts and for loan repayment: FREE of charge
- For any other purpose: SCR25
We will not charge you for amending or cancelling your recurring payment.
The recurring charge will be dependent on the destination of the funds being transferred:
- To another of your own account: FREE of charge
- To a third-party account in Barclays: SCR25
- To another local bank: SCR35
- To an international bank: SCR0.25% of the amount being transferred, with a minimum of SCR150 and maximum of SCR500 being applicable plus SCR75 if same day value was requested in addition to a correspondent charge of USD25 if you choose to bear all charges.